Saturday 18 October 2014

The Deer Rut

Having made the decision not to go to Bradgate Park this year and to try for 'wild' Deer, I put in four  days at work to add onto my rest days thinking that I would get a half decent chance; well, let me say this the first two weeks with three days off has not panned out very well at all, I have managed ZERO trips to the moors on my days off thanks to the great British weather. But then again on three occasions I have managed to rush up after work hoping to catch a really nice sunset, I will let you be the judge of that.

Here are some shots from those three very rushed and short lived trips in the evening.








I have every intention of getting up onto the moors for an early start and weather permitting I will be there this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment