Tuesday 15 April 2014

Forest of Dean

Just a little something I feel I have overlooked, that is if you are planning on going down to the Dean then I would highly recommend stopping at Ferndale House, this is situated in the small village of Upper Lydbrook and is run by a wonderful couple Andrew and Christine.

They do mainly Bed and Breakfast but they also have The Granary a self catering accomodation for 2 adults (and a dog), which myself and Anne stayed in for our stay.

I have just had another day with them and this time I did the B & B and all I can say it was great, so if you are planning a trip to the Forest of Dean; Ferndale House is ideally situated to a lot of the attractions, no matter what you want to do. Look them up on the internet  or give them a call 01594 861294. You will not be disappointed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment